Early Bird Registration Deadline
Dec 15, 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline
Apr 30, 2018
Convention Check-In Date
Jun 24, 2018
Submission of manuscripts to Pedosphere (Special Issue for IEC1):
1) Before preparation of your manuscript, please study carefully the instructions for authors at https://www.elsevier.com/journals/pedosphere/1002-0160/guide-for-authors.
2) The subject of your manuscript must fit the scope of the journal. Please use the required format as outlined by the journal otherwise your manuscript will be returned immediately.
3) Please find the submission webpage and select “Special Issue of the 1st International Earthworm Congress (IEC 1) (Paper title beginning with your registration ID)” and then your paper title beginning with your registration ID. Then proceed with your submission.
4) The deadline for submission of manuscripts is to be determined. The processing of manuscripts includes peer review following international standards.
5) Please note that everyone who has a registration ID on the ISEE 11 website can submit one or more manuscripts, even if they did not attend the congress. Your colleagues or friends can also use your ID to submit the manuscripts (please declare in the cover letter in this case). The manuscripts can not only be from the abstracts submitted on the website, your other works can also be accepted.
6) Both review articles and research articles are welcome.
7) Pedosphere will publish this special issue as the 1st issue of 2019.